Another star-studded class will be inducted on to the McPherson High Wall of Fame on Friday during the Bullpups’ basketball games with Winfield.
Nearly all of the inductees met the automatic criteria to be added to the Wall of Fame. Tanner Hawkinson, former football star for the Kansas Jayhawks and later an NFL player with the Cincinnati Bengals among other teams, was selected by the committee as an at-large inductee.
The new inductees:
• Alayna Wallace C/2017-2-time 1st Team All-State Soccer Selection
• Andric McGill C/2017-3-time 1st All-Team State Soccer Selection
• Austin Eldredge C/2017-Class 4A State Wrestling Champion
• Ellea Ediger & Rachel Ivers C/2017-Class 4A State Doubles Tennis Champions
• Jacob Hemenway C/2017-3x All-State Orchestra Selection
• James Fortner C/2017-Class 4A Forensics State Champion
• Patrick Munsey C/2017-2x 1st Team All-State Soccer Selection
• Sarah Pham C/2017-3x All-State Band Selection
• Tanner Hawkinson C/2008-Class 5A All-State Football, KU Football Record Holder, Drafted into NFL